University of Kentucky’s Center for Environmental & Systems Biochemistry presents:
Symposium on Cancer and Immuno-Metabolism
July 16, 2021
Hear and meet researchers who use stable isotope labeling and other approaches to investigate metabolism in many physiological systems – such as immune cells, cancers and brain metabolism.
Poster sessions and exhibitors will offer additional learning and networking opportunities.
• Jeffrey Albrecht, MD, University of Minnesota
• Teresa W-M. Fan, PhD, University of Kentucky
• Richard M. Higashi, PhD, University of Kentucky
• Daniel W. McVicar, PhD, National Cancer Institute, Frederick
• Elizabeth Repasky, PhD, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
• Stanislav Rubakhin, PhD, University of Illinois, Urbana
• Shankar Subramaniam, PhD, University of California San Diego
• Johan Swinnen, PhD, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Registration and abstract submission details to follow soon.
For more information, contact Alicia Colliver at email@example.com